Even for someone in great health, life insurance remains an essential to give you and your family a peace of mind. Unfortunately, accidents do happen. At Buffalo Insurance Group, we understand this and offer life insurance to make sure you and the ones you care most about are taken care of in case of an accident.
Types of Life Insurance
There are two main types of individual life insurance plans. Whole life and term life insurance give similar benefits though they differ in a few fundamental ways.
The most popular policy, term life insurance, typically includes these provisions:
- Pays if death occurs during the term of the policy
- Terms usually vary between 10, 20, or 30 years
- The death benefit either stays the same throughout the policy or decreases, depending on whether the carrier purchased a level term or a decreasing term policy, respectively
Whole life insurance differs in the following ways:
- Pays a death benefit no matter the age of death
- Certain packages may also offer a savings account
Many nuances determine the specific details of individual life insurance policies. If you would like to learn more about the specifics of life insurance policies, contact our office at 615-772-0019 or visit us at our office in Nashville, TN.